Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the ModTrainers.com website (“Website”) and services (“Services”) operated by ModTrainers (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Website and Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use our Website and Services.
By accessing or using the Website and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you must not access the Website or use our Services.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information may result in the immediate termination of your account.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and Services, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of ModTrainers and its licensors. Our Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of ModTrainers.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or Services. You also agree not to:
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, Services, or servers or networks connected to the Website or Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website or Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or Services, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
We may terminate or suspend your account and access to the Website and Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach these Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Website and Services will cease immediately. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Website and Services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ModTrainers, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website and Services.
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Website and Services.
- Any content obtained from the Website and Services.
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not